SelfWrap Self Adhesive (Cohesive) Bandages
Login For Dealer Pricing
|Country Of Origin|
Choose DynaPro SelfWrap for a latex free and hypoallergenic solution to your need for a cohesive bandage that will stick only to itself and provide the support and compression you need for treatment of your soft tissue injuries.
- Useful for treating sprains, strains and soft tissue injuries
- Also useful for holding wound care bandages in place (acting as a fixation bandage)
- Useful for veterinary work – will not damage animal skin or fur as would a traditional adhesive bandage
- Reusable over extended periods with no loss of tension or pressure
- Easy to remove and reapply as required
- Latex free – no risk of adverse skin reactions, even for those with latex allergies
- Individually wrapped in airtight plastic seal – will retain pristine condition until you are ready to use
Please see below for details.
DynaPro SelfWrap is a cohesive (self adhesive) sports bandage that sticks only to itself. As with PowerFlex or TapeWrap, it will not adhere to skin, hair or other tapes or bandages, making removal a pain free process. These bandages offer adjustable support for treatment of sprains, strains and other soft tissue injuries. However, like DynaPro StretchLight, they can also provide compression to alleviate the bleeding and swelling that may accompany such injuries. You can also use it for spatting football cleats instead of Mueller Spatting Tape.
DynaPro SelfWrap bandages are hypoallergenic and latex free. If you or your patient has sensitive skin or a history of allergies, these bandages are the perfect choice.
Like other cohesive bandages, DynaPro SelfWrap bandages do not use or rely on an adhesive that wears out over time. They are therefore reusable and you can simply remove and reinstal them as you need to. You can also reuse them over extended periods.
The tensile strength of these bandages is 35 Newtons/inch.
DynaPro SelfWrap bandage comes in white and in 4 sizes – 2″ x 6 yds, 3″ x 6 yds, 2″ x 6 yds and 3″ x 5 yds. It is priced and sold by the roll but is also available in boxes of 24 rolls (2″ x 6 yds or 2″ x 5 yds) or 16 rolls (3″ x 6 yds or 3″ x 5 yds). Each roll comes in an individually airtight plastic wrap. As a result, they will stay in pristine condition until the time comes to use them. As long as they are in these wraps, there is no risk of cross-contamination due to contact with other materials in a training kit.
Raymond de Souza (Verified Owner) –
This product seems like a good alternative to the more expensive brands, but admittedly does feel less substantial than them. I think it’s fine in a pinch but for more demanding applications I would say splurge on the better brands.