Login For Dealer Pricing
40″ x 40″ x 56″
This 100% cotton triangular bandage measures 40″ x 40″ x 56″, comes with 2 safety pins and should be part of every complete first aid kit.
This triangular bandage measures 40″ x 40″ x 56″ and comes with 2 safety pins. It is made from 100% Cotton and is an ideal choice for use as an arm sling or outer layer bandage.
These bandages are sold individually. They are an essential component of the complete first aid kit.
Triangular Bandage – Other Applications
- You can also use it as a cover for head dressings;
- Pad to control bleeding;
- Supporting or immobilizing a bone or joint injury;
- To pad a painful injury in order to cushion a blow to the injured area;
- Maintaining compression or poultices on head wounds;
- Treatment of sprained ankles, wrists or knees;
- Can also be used as a tourniquet;
- Staunch bleeding wounds;
- Can function as a splint for fractured leg or other bones;
- Treatment of eye injuries.