StretchLight Hand Tearable Elastic Adhesive Bandages
Login For Dealer Pricing
|Country Of Origin|
2″ x 5 yds, 3″ x 5 yds
Use DynaPro StretchLight hand tearable elastic adhesive bandages for superior conformability and support for knees, ankles, hands and wrists, particularly when treating sprained or vulnerable joints.
- Latex free and hypoallergenic composition also makes it the ideal choice for those with sensitive skin or for those with histories of allergic reactions;
- High quality adhesive that provides reliable support to weak or injured joints and muscles;
- Bandages come in sealed airtight packages that protect against the elements and help to prolong fabric quality and adhesive longevity;
DynaPro StretchLight is a hand tearable elastic adhesive bandage with superior conformability. It is a great choice for adding supplementary support to knees, ankles, hands and wrists particularly when treating sprained or vulnerable joints.
StretchLight is particularly effective when used in conjunction with our DynaPro Porous Zinc Oxide Tape. You can also compare it to UltraLight tape or to Mueller Tear-light tape.
DynaPro Stretchlight’s exceptionally low profile allows athletes like soccer or football players to wear it under regular footwear during a game to proactively protect ankles from injury.
The tape is also 100% hypoallergenic and latex free, making it an ideal choice for those with sensitive skin or latex allergies. You can easily tear it by hand for convenient and rapid application. Despite this, the tape offers superior tensile strength of 52 Newtons/inch.
StretchLight Hand Tearable Elastic Adhesive Bandage – Other Features
- Unwinds uniformly right to the core, giving 100% usability;
- As an elastic tape, it will expand to reduce the pressure on swollen areas. However, it also provides therapeutic compression that will reduce pain and swelling over time.
DynaPro StretchLight is available in 2 sizes – 2″ x 5 yds and 3″ x 5 yds. It is priced and sold by the roll but is also available in boxes of 24 (2″ x 5 yds) or 16 (3″ x 5 yds). Each roll is individually sealed in an airtight plastic wrap.
As a result, it will stay in pristine condition until you are ready to use it. There is also no risk of cross-contamination due to contact with other materials in a training kit.
Ding Xin Sun (Verified Owner) –
Was too sticky that it was hard to easily wrap someone
Dr. K (Verified Owner) –
Wow…..wow….wow! So very happy with this product! The adhesive is great! The stretch is great! Athletes have had nothing but great things to say. And the price point is UNREAL! My new favourite product for sure. A must buy.
Dunbar Medical (store manager) –
Happy that you like the product. DynaPro has also released a “heavy stretch” version called ElastikWrap that is comparable with Mueller Stretch M. If you decide to try it in the future, please feel free to leave feedback on that product also.