We are committed to saving our customers money. Our Free Ground Shipping Policy is one way in which we do that.
To qualify for Free Ground Shipping each of the following conditions must apply:
- The total order value must be at least $350 excluding taxes;
- The order prices should be regular wholesale/professional prices (not discounted);
- The order must not include products that are unusually heavy for their size, e.g. liquids, gels, ice bags or unusually large products like treatment tables, crutches or foam rollers;
- The shipping address can be anywhere within Canada, except for the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador or the Yukon;
- For shipments not eligible for free shipping, regular ground shipping rates will apply;
- Express shipping services are available at an additional cost.
Please contact your local sales representative for more information about the free ground shipping policy or contact us with any questions you may have.
Other Shipping Terms & Conditions
In general, we will ship all orders by UPS Ground unless you request otherwise (see below). However, for orders going to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador, the Yukon or other remote areas, we may use Canada Post instead.
If you would like to track your order, please let us know and we will provide you with a UPS or Canada Post tracking number once we have invoiced and shipped your order.
If you wish to have your products shipped by a different provider than UPS or Canada Post, we will do our best to accommodate this if possible. Please note, however, that these shipments may not qualify for Free Ground Shipping. Please note also that some shipping providers will not provide services to all addresses in Canada.
If it is convenient to you, you can also arrange to pick up your shipment at our warehouse. You can pick it up at any time during our opening hours (Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM).
Orders will be processed in the order they are received. Please call before arriving to confirm that your order is ready for pickup.
If you are local, you may also arrange to have your sales representative pick up and deliver your order.