Kinesio Tex Classic
Kinesio Tex Classic tape is part of our kinesiology tape collection and can be cut for application to any part of the body requiring treatment for pain or other conditions.
Dr. Kenzo Kase invented and developed the Kinesio taping method over 30 years ago. He designed it to fascilitate the body’s natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. It successfully treats a variety of orthopaedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions.
Kinesio Tex Classic is thin and highly elastic with the ability to stretch up to 140% of its original length. If the therapist applies the tape after stretching it, it will recoil after application and create a pulling force on the skin. This increases the space below the sin and facilitates blood flow and circulation of lymphatic fluids.
The tape is made from 100% cotton and is latex free with a heat activated acrylic adhesive. Its cotton fibres allow for quicker drying which in turn makes it possible to wear the tape for up to 4 days at a time.
To ensure you get the maximum benefit of the Kinesio taping method, the packaging includes detailed instructions for application to the back, neck, shoulder, knee, wrist, foot, elbow and ankle.
Features and Benefits
- Available in blue, black, red or beige colors.
- Water-resistant coating
- Easy to apply following the included instructions.
- The user can wear the tape 24 hours a day and get relief for up to 3 days
- Each roll is 2″ x 13.1′ (5cm x 4m)
Conditions and Indications
- Provides fast and effective pain relief and support for muscle aches and pains
- Designed to directly target the fascia (skin layers) and muscle tissue to treat the cause of muscle inflammation and pain