The Perfit Ace Collar from Ambu combines 16 sizes in one neck collar, flat storage and radio translucency to offer the ideal first aid accessory. Use it to maintain neutral alignment and prevent lateral sway and anterior -posterior cervical spine flexion/extension while transporting or caring for patients.
This collar is a one piece rigid device for immobilization of the cervical spine. It has 16 precision settings and offers a customized fit for any patient within the range of 4 standard adult settings. It comes with a comprehensive sizing system that facilitates accurate and easy sizing.
Perfit Ace Collar – Other Features
- CT and MRI scan compatible;
- Has a ventilated posterior shell for fluid drainage;
- Has a flip chin piece for flat storage that is preshaped to fit the chin;
- Facilitates patient intubation;
- Also facilitates removal of vomit from the patient’s mouth.