Compression Shin Splint
Login For Dealer Pricing
Thanks to the SkinLok™ feature, a strategically positioned gel pad and its low profile design, the BioSkin Compression Shin Splint will provide you with unsurpassed relief from the pain of shin splits, calf strains and sprains and other injuries of the lower leg. Made in the USA.
The BioSkin Compression Shin Splint features their patented SkinLok™ feature that keeps the wrap from slipping out of place during use. The splint pushes lymphatic fluid away from the injured area to promote pain relief and healing. It is a five inch width low profile design that applies direct pressure for fast pain relief. It also includes a silicone gel insert and is fleece lined for comfort and to wick perspiration away.
Available in 2 sizes: XS-MD and LG- 2XL. Please see sizing chart for guidance on fitting.
BioSkin Compression Shin Splint – Key Features
- The wrap-around design provides a contoured fit around the calf;
- A silicone gel pad fits over the affected area for strain absorption;
- A fleece lined inner surface increases wearing comfort and wicks perspiration away from the leg;
- The splint applies compression over the shin splint area and reduces the muscle activity that would otherwise aggravate pain and tenderness down the lower leg;
- The splint is extremely low profile and is more light weight than other competitor’s brands;
- You can customize the tightness of the wrap;
- Thanks to the SkinLok™ feature, the splint stays in place with even vigorous running;
- Constructed of Bio Skin® Ultima 2sL ™ material and is 100% neoprene and latex free.