Women’s Diamond Dress Socks
C$22.43 – C$57.99
Our Legend® Women’s Diamond Dress Socks will not only treat venous conditions and mild varicosities but will also relieve your tired and aching legs and provide the ultimate in comfort and fashion.
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The LEGEND® Women’s Diamond Dress Socks are designed specifically for women and promote improved blood flow and circulation while providing superior support and style. They feature an attractive diamond pattern and provide functional support for your feet and legs. Latex free and featuring Y-gore heel and toe pockets for a more natural fit, these compression socks will offer you the most comfortable medical grade graduated compression experience available.
A diamond pattern (also called an argyll pattern) is characterized by diamonds or lozenges. A typical diamond pattern might be criss-crossing lines interposed on solid diamonds. They are a popular fashion pattern for legwear, jerseys, sweater vests and even kinesiology tape.
In addition to their fashionable diamond pattern, these socks are latex free, which ensures freedom from adverse medical reactions for those with allergies to this material.
The socks are made from a moisture wicking microfiber that supports high breathability and helps keep your feet dry and cool throughout the day. In addition, a welt band at the top of the socks helps keep them in place throughout the day (even though strenuous activity) without binding, pinching or marking your skin.
Taken together, these comfort oriented features support better patient compliance and therefore improved treatment outcomes.
The seamless closed toe design makes these socks go nicely with a closed toe shoe. Furthermore, the fashionable diamond pattern design makes them a great complement to a business outfit.
These dress socks come in 2 graduated compression levels: 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg, and in four sizes: small, medium, large and extra large. Colours are black and khaki.
Tip – it’s better to measure earlier in the day, when there is little or no swelling in your legs. At this time, there is less risk that you will end you with a larger size than you actually need.
Two questions, you may be asking yourself at this point are:
- What are the general benefits of graduated compression technology? For an answer to this question, please read here.
- What level of graduated compression is right for me? This is explained here.
LEGEND® Women’s Diamond Dress Socks: Indications
- Chronic foot or leg swelling
- A requirement to frequently travel long distances, e.g. via planes or tranes
- Mild venous disorders or insufficiencies, varicosities or edema
- Varicose veins
- Heaviness and/or a tired feeling in the legs
- If have to stand or sit for long hours due to work or other requirements
Graduated Medical Compression Hosiery should not be worn and is contraindicated for the following medical conditions:
• Advanced arterial disease of the legs , i.e. ischemia
• Congestive heart failure that is not controlled
• septic phlebitis of the leg that is not being treated
Please exercise caution in wearing compression socks if you have:
• Infections of the skin
• Allergy to garment fabrics
• Weeping dermatosis
• Limb Insensitivity
• Peripheral Artery Disease
Putting on your medically correct stockings/socks:
• The best time to put on your compression socks is as soon as you get out of bed. Your legs are least swollen when you wake up.
• Be careful – fingernails and jewelry can damage your hosiery. Use the pads of your fingers and the palms of your hand to put on the garment. Consider wearing rubber gloves to assist in putting on and protecting your garment.
• Cover open wounds with a sterile dressing prior to putting on the compression garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Push your hand inside the sock. Pinch the heel and pull the sock partially inside out, so that the foot part remains turned in.
2. Firmly grasping each side of the sock, stretch it over your toes, pull it up to your heel, and adjust it to fit your foot comfortably. At this point, the sock will be on your foot with the leg portion inside out.
3. You can then reach down and pull the leg portion up. Turn the sock right side out one section at a time. You should also stretch the sock and adjust it up your calf as you go.
4. Smooth the hosiery on your leg using both hands in a massaging movement. Ensure that there are no wrinkles.
6. Remove the socks before going to bed, unless your doctor advises otherwise.
Silicone Top Band Care:
Use an alcohol wipe or mild soap to remove excess lotions, hair, oils and other material for maximum grip.
• Hand or Machine wash in warm water. A mild non-bleaching detergent may also be used.
• Machine Dry – low heat or hang dry
• Do not dry clean or iron
• Do not wring
• Do not use fabric softener
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.