Compression Performance Socks, 15-20 mmHg
Login For Dealer Pricing
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Aqua, Black, Blue, Hot Pink, Lavender, White, Yellow
Our Legend® Compression Performance Socks use medical grade compression that increases oxygen levels and blood circulation in order to boost your energy levels, reduce muscle fatigue and help you recover faster. Take your training to the next level with Legend® Compression Performance Socks.
LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks are designed for running, cycling, triathlon, CrossFit, golf, weight lifting, team sports and many other athletic activities. They are designed to promote blood circulation for maximum power, improved athletic performance and faster muscle recovery. At the same time, they provide support of your ankles, shins, calves, achilles, and foot arches.
What are the main benefits of wearing LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks?
- These socks offer moderate graduated compression (15-20mmHg) that increases oxygen levels and blood circulation in order to boost energy and reduce muscle fatigue, exertion and soreness.
- They also stabilize your lower leg muscles and facilitate improved blood circulation, thus propelling you to higher performance levels. The 15-20 mmHg graduated compression gives your legs the support they need to perform at their best!
- In addition to improving your blood circulation, graduated compression technology decreases the accumulation of lactic acid in your legs. This in turn reduces your exposure to potential cramping in your calves.
- Fourth, they increase the muscle stabilization in your legs and provide a robust fit. This will also reduce your risk of experiencing shin splints.
- Fifth, your you will experience a shorter recovery period between training stints. As a result of your improved blood circulation, you will experience less swelling, fatigue and general soreness than you previously did.
- The LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks are designed on a 168 needle machine using polypropeline, nylon, and spandex. As a result, you will experience outstanding comfort from their moisture wicking properties.
- Their open stitch design over the calves enhances breathability,leaving a cool and comfy feeling in your legs during your training.
- The socks are equipped with an “arch clencher” that holds them in place while you train., The clencher also helps to reduces any plantar fasciitis symptoms you may be experiencing.
LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks – Construction Attributes
- Expandable and seamless terry cushion toe and foot pocket for added comfort
- Open stitch design in the foot area, increasing breathability
- Arch support (clencher) with a 3 x 1 pattern to hold the sock in place and keep blisters away
- Open stitch design between the arch and heel – loosens on in-step
- 2 x 1 stitch pattern in heel for maximum support
- Extra cushioning at the achilles area to provide the support you need to reduce your risk of injury
- Poly-grey yarns with moisture wicking capabilities for extra comfort
- 1 x 1 alternate open stitch pattern along the the calf for additional breathability and comfort
- Stylish 3 x 1 ribbed elastic pattern along the leg that also provides compression.
- Comfort welt at the top uses a 1 x 1 stitch pattern to hold the sock in place
- Their construction uses spandex for outstanding stretch and comfort
These unisex socks come in sizes small, medium, large and extra large. Colors are black,white, aqua, yellow, lavender, hot pink and blue.
Material Construction: 9% Polyester, 80% Nylon and 11% Spandex.
Graduated Medical Compression Hosiery should not be worn and is contraindicated for the following medical conditions:
• Advanced arterial disease of the legs , i.e. ischemia
• Congestive heart failure that is not controlled
• septic phlebitis of the leg that is not being treated
Please exercise caution in wearing compression socks if you have:
• Infections of the skin
• Allergy to garment fabrics
• Weeping dermatosis
• Limb Insensitivity
• Peripheral Artery Disease
Putting on your medically correct stockings/socks:
• The best time to put on your compression socks is as soon as you get out of bed. Your legs are least swollen when you wake up.
• Be careful – fingernails and jewelry can damage your hosiery. Use the pads of your fingers and the palms of your hand to put on the garment. Consider wearing rubber gloves to assist in putting on and protecting your garment.
• Cover open wounds with a sterile dressing prior to putting on the compression garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Push your hand inside the sock. Pinch the heel and pull the sock partially inside out, so that the foot part remains turned in.
2. Firmly grasping each side of the sock, stretch it over your toes, pull it up to your heel, and adjust it to fit your foot comfortably. At this point, the sock will be on your foot with the leg portion inside out.
3. You can then reach down and pull the leg portion up. Turn the sock right side out one section at a time. You should also stretch the sock and adjust it up your calf as you go.
4. Smooth the hosiery on your leg using both hands in a massaging movement. Ensure that there are no wrinkles.
6. Remove the socks before going to bed, unless your doctor advises otherwise.
Silicone Top Band Care:
Use an alcohol wipe or mild soap to remove excess lotions, hair, oils and other material for maximum grip.
• Hand or Machine wash in warm water. A mild non-bleaching detergent may also be used.
• Machine Dry – low heat or hang dry
• Do not dry clean or iron
• Do not wring
• Do not use fabric softener