Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes
Keep a set of Lernapharm Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes in your home or clinic first aid kit as a handy antiseptic agent for cleaning minor wounds such as small cuts, bruises or insect bites or stings.
Typically Ships in 3-5 Days
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Lernapharm Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes are single use antiseptic wipes used to sterilize the skin with no risk of cross contamination. They avoid the potential messiness of liquid antiseptic. The wipes come in boxes of 100 and each is individually packaged, making for easy portability in a purse, wallet or first aid kit.
An essential component of first aid kits used at home or in clinics or hospitals, you can use them for cleaning wounds, performing sterile catheter procedures or to prepare surgical sites.
Another advantage of Lernapharm Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes over other antiseptic wipes like alcohol prep pads is their tendency not to dry out the skin. As a result, patients with sensitive or tender skin may find them preferable to other liquid antiseptics like iodine.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a doctor.
- Do not use in the eyes.
Lernapharm Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes – Directions For Use
- Tear open packet.
- Unfold and use; discard after single use.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.