C$5.06 – C$12.50
|Country Of Origin|
UltraLight Tape from Covidien is a light elastic tape that features high tensile strength, a consistent unwind and 100% usability. A great choice for taping contoured areas like the knee or elbow. Sold & priced by the roll.
UltraLight Tape from Covidien is a light, elastic and tearable athletic tape that features high tensile strength, a consistent unwind and 100% usability.
Its high tensile strength makes it capable of providing superior support and stability to injured joints, muscles, etc. In addition, the high usability means that you can use almost 100% of the tape in every roll. As a result, you get excellent value for money from a roll.
The tape has optimum stretch and controlled recovery and remains stable in virtually all weather conditions. It also adapts easily to all body contours and offers maximum comfort and support while being latex free.
Its ability to adapt to contoured areas makes it a good choice for areas of the body like elbows and knees. In addition, as it is a latex free product, individuals with a history of allergies to that substance can use it with no fear of experiencing adverse reactions.
This tape is applied directly to the skin to maintain a stable relative position of bones and muscles during athletic activity. Maintaining muscles and/or bones in their correct relative positions reduces pain and aids recovery.
Therapists normally use Ultra Light tape to treat overuse or repetitive stress injuries. However, you can also use it proactively to reduce the risk of a sports related injury.
UltraLight Tape is comparable to Dynapro StretchLight, except that StretchLight has a latex free construction whereas Ultralight does not.
Ultra Light Elastic Adhesive Tape is available in four sizes – 2″ x 5yds, 3″ x 5yds, 2″ x 7.5 yds and 3″ x 7.5 yds. It is sold and priced by the roll.
UltraLight Tape – Key Features
- Superior tensile strength, which gives optimum support and excellent durability
- Stability across all weather conditions makes it a great choice of tape to use for outdoor activity, particularly in inclement weather.
- Hypo allergenic; you can apply it directly to the skin with no need for pre wrap.
- Lightweight design with very little bulk. You will experience little to no interference with your movement while wearing this tape.
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
- A Yes, it can be purchased by the roll. Once you select the size you want 2" or 3" and go to case size (2" is 24 and 3" is 16) and select the case size, there is an option below beside the add to cart where you can add the number of rolls that you would like to purchase eg. 1, 2, 3, this will allow you to purchase by the roll.