Curity Fabric Bandages
Login For Dealer Pricing
Curity Fabric Bandages are highly flexible, conforming, breathable and latex free bandages specifically designed for fingers, elbows, toes and other highly contoured areas of the body.
Our Curity Fabric Bandages are designed for the treatment of injuries to the fingertips and knuckles.
The bandages are constructed from a breathable, flexible, water-resistant fabric that stretches and conforms with the movement of the patient. This flexibility makes them ideal for areas such as fingers, toes, elbows and other “bending” areas. Their ability to conform to these highly contoured areas gives them an edge in protecting wound from bacteria, lint and other foreign objects.
The bandages are hypoallergenic and latex-free. Their breathable fabric allows air to circulate around the wound to promote faster healing.
The soft, absorbent Telfa pad provides added protection against infection and will not stick to wounds.
The fingertip bandages are 2″ x 1.75″ in size, while the knuckle bandages are 1.5″ x 3″.
Curity Fabric Bandages should be an essential component of every medicine cabinet or first aid kit. Take some with you on camping trips or other outdoor excursions to deal with the minor cuts and skin abrasions that will occur in these situations from time to time.
Curity Fabric Bandages – Instructions
Before applying the bandages, wash your hands thoroughly. Ensure that the area surrounding the wound is also clean and dry. Lotions, moisture, perspiration, etc. will compromise the adherence of the bandage to your skin.
- Position the bandage so that the pad overshoots the fingertip, with the strips at ninety degree angles to the finger.
- Fold the bandage so that the pad touches the top of the finger.
- Wrap the strips closest to you around the finger and fold the bandage over the tip of the finger.
- Remove the paper backing of the bandage
- The bandage is shaped like the letter “H” with the pad in the center and “wings” emerging from the pad in both directions.
- Wrap the wings of the bandage around the finger with the pad positioned over the wound.