Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit w/20 Swabs
Login For Dealer Pricing
Set of 20 Tests
This Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit will help you and others in your household monitor for Covid-19 infection.
- Also useful for offices, schools and other places of work who may need to test employees for inffection in order to maintain a safe environment.
- The kit is fully Health Canada approved (authorization ID 323096)
- It comes with 20 individually packaged and sterilized nasopharyngeal test swabs.
- It has demonstrated reliability and boasts a 97.46% rate of accuracy as well as 93.75% sensitivity and 98.04% specificity.
- Designed for ease of use and does not require technical training
This Covid-19 Rapid Antigen test kit test kit from Boson is an ideal accessory for workplaces, personal care services and medical offices. It will also help to keep customers and employees safe in venues such as hospitality and similar events, transportation facilities such as airports and bus/train stations. Finally, it will be an invaluable safety accessory in long term care homes and other residential care facilities. Together with our KN95 and N95 respirators, you will have everything you need to keep your employees and customers as safe as possible.
The kit is fully Health Canada approved with authorization ID 323096. It has demonstrated a sensitivity of 93.75% and a specificity of 98.04%.
The sensitivity of a test refers to its ability to accurately identify which of the subjects has the virus (i.e. the percentage of the virus carrying subjects that actually test positive). On the other hand, the specificity refers to the ability to identify subjects without the virus (i.e. the percentage of subjects without the virus that actually test negative).
Contents of each rapid antigen kit are as follows:
- 20 individually packaged Rapid SARS-Cov-2 Antigen Test Cards;
- 2 sample extraction buffers;
- 20 individually packaged and sterilized swabs
- 20 individually packaged extraction tubes;
- 1 set of usage instructions;
- 1 Tube rack.
Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit – Key Features
Key features of this nasopharyngeal swab Covid-19 test kit are:
- Designed to be easy to use;
- Provides highly accurate results;
- Provides results in 15-20 minutes
The kit must be kept in an environment with ambient temperature between 2 and 30 degrees Celsius to ensure continued effectiveness. It should ideally be used by a trained healthcare professional for optimum reliability.