The Almedic N95 Respirator is a cone shaped mask made from soft comfortable material. It comes equipped with two adjustable elastic straps and a flexible nose piece for a secure and safe fit. The N95 provides a 95% filter efficiency level against particulate aerosols free of oil, subject to time restrictions.
The respirators come in a box of 20.
Health Canada MDALL Class 2 Licensed – Device Identifier 50-5400.
Almedic N95 Respirator - Instructions
- Hold the respirator firmly against your face, over your nose and mouth;
- Stretch the lower elastic strap over your head first. positioning it behind your head and below your ears;
- Stretch the top elastic strap over your head, positioning it above your ear;
- Gently press the Almedic N95 Respirator against your face, positioning it to fit snugly around your nose and mouth;
- If the respirator becomes damaged, or a proper fit cannot be maintained, change the respirator immediately.
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 20% oxygen
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health
- Do not exceed maximum use concentration established by regulatory standards
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death