Cefar Basic TENS
Login For Dealer Pricing
The Cefar Basic Tens machine from Chattanooga comes with three pre-installed programs and is designed to meet all the basic pain management needs by way of nerve stimulation.
The Cefar Basic Tens machine from Chattanooga is designed to meet all the basic pain management needs by way of electrical nerve stimulation. It comes with pre installed programs for most common painful conditions like lower back pain and arthritis. 3 preset treatment programs are included – TENS Conventional, TENS Burst and Modulated TENS (pulse width).
Cefar Basic Tens Machine – Other Features
- Easy Touch™ automatic intensity adjustment. Just press a button on the unit and the signal intensity is automatically set and then adjusted automatically based on feedback from the unit’s Autotest analysis. Easy Touch is designed to simplify operation of the unit while keeping the stimulation and optimal, safe and effective levels;
- Backlit screen to make the display easier to read. This is especially useful in poorly lit conditions;
- Pause function;
- Program lock, which prevents accidental program changes and increases patient safety;
- Key lock;
- Compliance display, which allows clinicians to monitor usage of the Cefar Tens machine since it was last reset;
- Self check for unit defects or malfunctioning;
- Comes with a two year warranty, so the patient can rest assured knowing his/her investment is protected.
Please login to post questions
There are no reviews yet.