Business Ribbed Dress Socks
C$22.43 – C$56.15
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Black, Khaki, Navy
Our Legend® Business Ribbed Dress Socks will not only treat venous conditions and mild varicosities but will also relieve your tired and aching legs and provide the ultimate in comfort and fashion.
The LEGEND® Business Ribbed Dress Socks promote improved blood circulation and simultaneously provide the support you need to keep your legs fresh and the style to perfectly complement your business outfit.
These are high quality fashionable unisex dress socks that bring the circulatory and other therapeutical benefits of graduated compression.
- Latex free, so that even if you have a history of allergies, you will be able to wear these socks with complete peace of mind.
- They also offer Y-gore heel and toe pockets for a more natural fit.
- Additionally, they are made from a moisture wicking microfiber that supports high breathability and will keep your feet dry and cool throughout the day.
- A welt band at the top of the socks helps keep them in place throughout the day (even though strenuous activity) without binding, pinching or marking your skin.
With these features, these compression socks will offer you the most comfortable medical grade graduated compression experience available. Taken together, these comfort oriented features support better patient compliance and therefore improved treatment outcomes.
The fashionable design makes them a great complement to a business outfit.
These dress socks come in 2 graduated compression levels: 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg, and in four sizes: small, medium, large and extra large. Colours are black, navy and khaki.
We suggest that you get measured for size earlier in the day, when your legs are less swollen. You will then run less risk of choosing a size that is too large.
If you are the type of person who could benefit from the use of graduated compression technology, you first need to choose the level of compression appropriate for you.
How Do These Socks Compare With Legend® Women’s Diamond Dress Socks?
- Both are business socks, but this sock is unisex, whereas the Diamond Dress sock is designed for women
- This sock has a ribbed pattern as opposed to the argyll (diamond) pattern of the Diamond Dress sock
- The LEGEND® Business Ribbed Dress Socks have Y-gore heel and toe pockets, unlike the Diamond Dress Socks.
LEGEND® Business Ribbed Dress Socks: Indications
- Chronic foot or leg swelling
- A requirement to frequently travel long distances, e.g. via planes or tranes
- Mild venous disorders or insufficiencies, varicosities or edema
- Varicose veins
- Heaviness and/or a tired feeling in the legs
- If have to stand or sit for long hours due to work or other requirements
Graduated Medical Compression Hosiery should not be worn and is contraindicated for the following medical conditions:
• Advanced arterial disease of the legs , i.e. ischemia
• Congestive heart failure that is not controlled
• septic phlebitis of the leg that is not being treated
Please exercise caution in wearing compression socks if you have:
• Infections of the skin
• Allergy to garment fabrics
• Weeping dermatosis
• Limb Insensitivity
• Peripheral Artery Disease
Putting on your medically correct stockings/socks:
• The best time to put on your compression socks is as soon as you get out of bed. Your legs are least swollen when you wake up.
• Be careful – fingernails and jewelry can damage your hosiery. Use the pads of your fingers and the palms of your hand to put on the garment. Consider wearing rubber gloves to assist in putting on and protecting your garment.
• Cover open wounds with a sterile dressing prior to putting on the compression garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Push your hand inside the sock. Pinch the heel and pull the sock partially inside out, so that the foot part remains turned in.
2. Firmly grasping each side of the sock, stretch it over your toes, pull it up to your heel, and adjust it to fit your foot comfortably. At this point, the sock will be on your foot with the leg portion inside out.
3. You can then reach down and pull the leg portion up. Turn the sock right side out one section at a time. You should also stretch the sock and adjust it up your calf as you go.
4. Smooth the hosiery on your leg using both hands in a massaging movement. Ensure that there are no wrinkles.
6. Remove the socks before going to bed, unless your doctor advises otherwise.
Silicone Top Band Care:
Use an alcohol wipe or mild soap to remove excess lotions, hair, oils and other material for maximum grip.
• Hand or Machine wash in warm water. A mild non-bleaching detergent may also be used.
• Machine Dry – low heat or hang dry
• Do not dry clean or iron
• Do not wring
• Do not use fabric softener
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.