Casual Trouser Socks
US$27.68 – US$43.62
The LEGEND® Casual Trouser Socks offer a plantar fascia band for additional arch support, upper foot ventilation and your choice of either moderate or medical grade compression for optimal therapeutic benefits and wearing comfort.
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Black, Khaki, Navy, White
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The popular LEGEND® Casual Trouser Socks are designed for everyday use and comfort combined with the blood and lymphatic fluid circulatory benefits of graduated compression.
There are numerous comfort oriented features:
- For those with falling arches (flat feet) these socks offer a unique feature – a plantar fascia band for additional arch support. They also possess a meshed ventilation panel in the upper foot area to maintain a fresh feeling for your feet and lower legs.
- If you have a history of allergies, the latex free construction will also be a valuable feature. It frees you from worrying about potential medical reactions even when wearing them all day long.
- They also feature Y-gore heel and toe pockets for a more natural fit.
- The socks are made from a moisture wicking microfiber that supports high breathability and helps keep your feet dry and cool throughout the day.
- A wide top band at the top of the socks helps keep them in place throughout the day (even though strenuous activity) without binding, pinching or marking your skin.
These features guarantee that these socks will offer you the most comfortable medical grade graduated compression experience available.
The seamless closed toe design makes these socks go nicely with a closed toe shoe.
These trouser socks come in 2 graduated compression levels: 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg.
They arte also available in four sizes: small, medium, large and extra large.
Colours are black, navy, khaki and white.
We suggest that you measure for size early in the day. At that time, your legs are less swollen and you will run less risk of choosing a size that is too large.
Please consult with your healthcare advisor to determine the level of compression appropriate to your individual health condition.
LEGEND® Casual Trouser Socks: Indications
- Chronic foot or leg swelling
- A requirement to frequently travel long distances, e.g. via planes or tranes
- Mild venous disorders or insufficiencies, varicosities or edema
- Varicose veins
- Heaviness and/or a tired feeling in the legs
- If have to stand or sit for long periods due to work or other requirements
Graduated Medical Compression Hosiery should not be worn and is contraindicated for the following medical conditions:
• Advanced arterial disease of the legs , i.e. ischemia
• Congestive heart failure that is not controlled
• septic phlebitis of the leg that is not being treated
Please exercise caution in wearing compression socks if you have:
• Infections of the skin
• Allergy to garment fabrics
• Weeping dermatosis
• Limb Insensitivity
• Peripheral Artery Disease
Putting on your medically correct stockings/socks:
• The best time to put on your compression socks is as soon as you get out of bed. Your legs are least swollen when you wake up.
• Be careful – fingernails and jewelry can damage your hosiery. Use the pads of your fingers and the palms of your hand to put on the garment. Consider wearing rubber gloves to assist in putting on and protecting your garment.
• Cover open wounds with a sterile dressing prior to putting on the compression garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Push your hand inside the sock. Pinch the heel and pull the sock partially inside out, so that the foot part remains turned in.
2. Firmly grasping each side of the sock, stretch it over your toes, pull it up to your heel, and adjust it to fit your foot comfortably. At this point, the sock will be on your foot with the leg portion inside out.
3. You can then reach down and pull the leg portion up. Turn the sock right side out one section at a time. You should also stretch the sock and adjust it up your calf as you go.
4. Smooth the hosiery on your leg using both hands in a massaging movement. Ensure that there are no wrinkles.
6. Remove the socks before going to bed, unless your doctor advises otherwise.
Silicone Top Band Care:
Use an alcohol wipe or mild soap to remove excess lotions, hair, oils and other material for maximum grip.
• Hand or Machine wash in warm water. A mild non-bleaching detergent may also be used.
• Machine Dry – low heat or hang dry
• Do not dry clean or iron
• Do not wring
• Do not use fabric softener
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.