Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes – 100/Box
Login For Dealer Pricing
Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes are single use antiseptic wipes used to clean minor skin wounds before dressing.
Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes are for cleansing minor skin wounds to eliminate the risk of infection. A significant feature is their ability to clean sensitive skin areas without stinging.
100 Wipes/Box. Each wipe has dimension 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm.
Active ingredient is benzalkonium chloride (0.13% concentration).
Equivalent to Lernapharm Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes.
- These wipes are flammable. Please keep them away from fire or flames.
- For external use only. Not to be ingested
- If wipes are accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Discontinue using these wipes if you experience irritation or redness. If these conditions persist for more than 72 hours consult a medical professional.
- Keep away from the eyes.
Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes – Directions For Use
- Tear packet open.
- Unfold and use;
- Discard wipes after single use. Do not re-use.
- To clean your hands, wet hands thoroughly with product. Then allow them to dry without wiping.