Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes – 100/Box
Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes are single use antiseptic wipes used to clean minor skin wounds before dressing.
In Stock & Typically Ships in 1 Day
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes are for cleansing minor skin wounds to eliminate the risk of infection. A significant feature is their ability to clean sensitive skin areas without stinging.
100 Wipes/Box. Each wipe has dimension 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm.
Active ingredient is benzalkonium chloride (0.13% concentration).
Equivalent to Lernapharm Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes.
- These wipes are flammable. Please keep them away from fire or flames.
- For external use only. Not to be ingested
- If wipes are accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Discontinue using these wipes if you experience irritation or redness. If these conditions persist for more than 72 hours consult a medical professional.
- Keep away from the eyes.
Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes – Directions For Use
- Tear packet open.
- Unfold and use;
- Discard wipes after single use. Do not re-use.
- To clean your hands, wet hands thoroughly with product. Then allow them to dry without wiping.
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.