WebCol Alcohol Preps
Login For Dealer Pricing
WebCol Alcohol Preps are the result of a sophisticated manufacturing process that combines the non woven pad with a precise mixture of 70% isopropyl alcohol. You can use them to disinfect the skin before an injection or any form of medical procedure.
WebCol Alcohol Preps feature a premium non woven pad material saturated with isopropyl alcohol. They are the result of a sophisticated manufacturing process that combines the non woven pad with a precise mixture of 70% isopropyl alcohol.
A 70% concentration of isopropyl alcohol in water is the ideal combination for disinfectant purposes.The water in the solution opens up the membrane pores of the bacteria that the disinfectant is targeting.Once the pores are open, they can act as a gateway for the isopropyl alcohol to invade the bacteria. The precise manufacturing process used to produce these pads ensures the maximum effectiveness of WebCol Alcohol Preps as a disinfecting agent.
You can use alcohol prep pads to cleanse the skin before an injection or any form of medical procedure. They will reduce the risk of introduction of a bacterial or other infection to the injection site. The pad provides maximum absorbency for use in scrubbing and cleansing the target area.
Health care professionals can also use WebCol Alcohol Preps to clean instruments (e.g. stethoscopes) prior to using them to examine a patient.
WebCol Alcohol Preps are economically priced. They also come in a variety of conveniently sized packages to facilitate their use for a wide variety of purposes. The pads are single use only.
WebCol Alcohol Preps – Instructions
- Ensure that the skin surrounding the target area is clean and dry. There should be no lotions, perspiration or moisture of any kind.
- Remove the alcohol prep pad from its container and swab the area you are disinfecting.
- Discard the pad once you have finished using it.
WebCol Alcohol Preps – Indications
- Disinfecting the skin prior to injections with insulin syringes, lancelets or pen needles.
- Cleaning instruments before using them to examine a patient.
- Disinfecting cuts, scrapes and other minor wounds to eliminate the risk of infection.
There are no reviews yet.