Login For Dealer Pricing
Kinesio® Pre-Cut, not a slap on solution. Kinesio® Pre-Cuts are true field tested Kinesio taping applications. Each Kinesio® Pre-Cut is adjustable and designed for easy application. For the Back, Neck, Knee, Wrist and Foot. Each application comes with easy to follow, step-by-step application instruction, as well as measurement guides on the paper backing to adjust to your needs.
The Kinesio Pre-Cut Application tapes can be used to help relieve certain neck, foot, back, wrist or knee problems. The pre -cut application eliminates the need to cut the tape prior to application. This allows for rapid application to the site of injury or pain.
It is athletic tape that is thin and highly elastic with the ability to stretch up to 140% of its original length. While in use, it will not interfere with muscle or joint range of motion.
Kinesio pre-cut application tape is latex free and has a heat activated acrylic adhesive. Its cotton fibres allow for quicker drying which in turn makes it possible to wear the tape for several days at a time.
Kinesio Pre-Cut Application – Features and Benefits
- 100% Latex Free
- Does not limit Range of Motion
- Water Resistant
- Lightweight and Breathable
- The user can wear the tape for 24 hours a day and for several days at a time.
Kinesio Pre-Cut Application – Conditions and Indications
- Neck applications will treat neck pain caused by muscle strain or ligament sprain
- The foot application can help patients suffering from plantar fasciitis . They will also support the arch of the foot and alleviate associated pain
- You can use knee applications for the treatment of Runner’s Knee. They will also provide knee and patella support and alleviate associated pain and swelling
- Back applications can treat over stretched back muscles and can also help treat lower back injuries
- Wrist applications can help treat carpal tunnel syndrome and can also help with wrist support.
* Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of any oils and lotions before application.
* Do not use on open wounds, broken or irritated skin.
* If you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition or allergy to adhesive, seek medical advice before use.
* Test small area of skin for sensitivity. Discontinue use if tape becomes uncomfortable of skin sensitivity occurs.
* Seek medical advice if the condition is severe or does not improve within 5 days.
* Store in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Use by expiry date shown on bottom of package
* For external use only
1. Cut tape to the required length
2. Peel off backing
3. Apply tape to skin, rub to activate adhesive