Smith & Nephew Skin Prep Spray forms a liquid film dressing upon application to the skin. This film helps to reduce friction during removal of tapes and films.
You can also use it to prepare the skin for attachment of catheters, surrounding ostomy sites, drainage tubes and adhesive dressings.
Comes in 120 g spray can.
Caution- for use on intact skin only.
Skin Prep Spray – Features & Benefits
- Improves tape & film adhesion;
- Requires only one coat;
- Easily removed using skin cleanser or soap & water;
- No residue left around the wound after removal;
- No cracking or peeling, even on contoured areas like knees, elbows or heels;
- Allows skin to “breathe” through the film, and maintain its natural temperature;
Skin Prep Spray is for external use only. Keep this product out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes. In the case of accidental contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water. Do not apply directly to broken skin such as open wounds or deep puncture wounds. Should redness or other signs of irritation appear, discontinue use immediately.