This post was last updated on December 22nd, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Oppo Medical Gel Sandal Toe Separators reduce friction between toes as well as between toes and the sandals or slippers you are wearing.
Oppo Medical Gel Sandal Toe Separators – Health Benefits
There are several important health benefits associated with using toe spacers:
- Friction between toes can be a risk factor in the development of athlete’s foot. It can result in sweating between toes which in turn creates the ideal environment for fungi to thrive – one that is dark, damp and possibly cold as well.
- In addition to preventing athlete’s foot, toe separators can improve your blood circulation, realign toe joints and straighten crooked toes.These can all be important contributors to a reduction in foot pain. Improved blood circulation in particular will help you ward off achy or tired feet at the end of a long day.
- Toe separators can also improve your balance gait and posture as well as the overall appearance of your feet. This is partly due to their role in strengthening your toes and increasing their muscle flexibility.
- Wearing toe spacers can be a way to speed recovery from problems like cramps, spasms and other types of toe pain. You can do this by using toe separators to spread, stretch and lengthen your toes.
- You can prevent disorders like bunions and overlapping toes by wearing toe separators regularly.
- Toe separators can also help you avoid getting corns
- Separators can help you place all your toes on the floor when standing. This allows you to stand straight without feeling any pressure or tension in your body.
To clean the separators, hand wash in lukewarm water using a mild soap. Air dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener or tumble dry.
They come in one size.
Oppo Medical Gel Sandal Toe Separators – Indications
- Toe separation
- Overlapping toes
- Athlete’s foot