Login For Dealer Pricing
Wound closure strips are porous surgical tape strips which secure and close small cuts and wounds by pulling the skin together on either side of the wound. Available in different sizes for different types of lesions.
3M Steri-Strips are sterile reinforced wound closure dressings that are primarily used to close superficial rather than deep incisions. They are applied to lacerations in such a manner that the skin on either side of the wound is pulled together, which promotes more rapid healing. Although the tension applied to the wound is less than that produced by suturing, this method results in less risk of scarring or infection.
3M Steri-Strips are available in sizes:
- 1/2 in x 4 in, 50 sleeves/box, 6 strips/sleeve;
- 1/4 in x 1.5 in, 50 sleeves box, 6 strips/sleeve;
- 1/8 in x 3 in, 50 sleeves/box, 5 strips/sleeve.
- 1/4 in x 4 in, 50 sleeves/box, 10 strips/sleeve
- 1/4 in x 3 in, 50 sleeves/box, 3 strips/sleve
Sold and priced by the sleeve.