The Montane Taurus Bobath is a 1 or 2 section extra wide table from Chattanooga that is available with 4 wheels. Upholstery color options are navy blue, black and graphite grey, and upholstery is supplied by Vowalon, a leading German name in the industry. It is fire resistant, bio-compatible,scratch resistant and water resistant.
Montane Taurus Bobath – Key Features
- Dual padding levels – bottom foam pad is semi hard and the top is soft.
- Proprietary Hallotronic system comprising a magnetic switch that adjusts table height, a foot switch accessible from any position and a control lever that supports the smooth movement of the foot switch.
- Height range from 19″ to 40″ for easy patient transfer and the comfort of the therapist.
- Articulated boomerang HI/LO design that minimizes lateral movement when lifting the patient
- Gas springs that facilitate changing positions smoothly and with minimal patient disurbance.
- Multi directional castors on each foot and one central brake and lift system (4 wheel tables only). This facilitates engagement/disengagement and moving the table from one place to another.
- Adjustable foot plates on all four feet to ensure stability of the table even on non level surfaces.
- Electronic height control switch with magnetic locking system.
Montane Taurus Bobath – Articulations
The Bobath has a platform that is 48 inches in width compared to the 25″ to 27″ inches seen in the other tables of the Montane collection.This facilitates treatment of exceptionally obese patients.
The 2 section version has a back rest section that can incline at 85º above the horizontal.
Montane Taurus Bobath – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Standby consumption: 3.5 W
- Input: 120 V/1.9 A/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 80 x 28 x 19-40″
- Shipping dimensions: 88″ x 54″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2