Montane Taurus Bobath Treatment Table
The extra wide 1 or 2 section Montane Taurus Bobath from Chattanooga is available with 4 wheels. Hiqh quality upholstery and foam padding, silent operation, reliability and attention to ergonomic details are just some of the merits of this Chattanooga treatment table line. An integrated electronic height control switch with magnetic locking system and a special safety system in case of electrical short or actuator damage round out its impressive list of features.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Montane Taurus Bobath is a 1 or 2 section extra wide table from Chattanooga that is available with 4 wheels. Upholstery color options are navy blue, black and graphite grey, and upholstery is supplied by Vowalon, a leading German name in the industry. It is fire resistant, bio-compatible,scratch resistant and water resistant.
Montane Taurus Bobath – Key Features
- Dual padding levels – bottom foam pad is semi hard and the top is soft.
- Proprietary Hallotronic system comprising a magnetic switch that adjusts table height, a foot switch accessible from any position and a control lever that supports the smooth movement of the foot switch.
- Height range from 19″ to 40″ for easy patient transfer and the comfort of the therapist.
- Articulated boomerang HI/LO design that minimizes lateral movement when lifting the patient
- Gas springs that facilitate changing positions smoothly and with minimal patient disurbance.
- Multi directional castors on each foot and one central brake and lift system (4 wheel tables only). This facilitates engagement/disengagement and moving the table from one place to another.
- Adjustable foot plates on all four feet to ensure stability of the table even on non level surfaces.
- Electronic height control switch with magnetic locking system.
Montane Taurus Bobath – Articulations
The Bobath has a platform that is 48 inches in width compared to the 25″ to 27″ inches seen in the other tables of the Montane collection.This facilitates treatment of exceptionally obese patients.
The 2 section version has a back rest section that can incline at 85º above the horizontal.
Montane Taurus Bobath – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Standby consumption: 3.5 W
- Input: 120 V/1.9 A/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 80 x 28 x 19-40″
- Shipping dimensions: 88″ x 54″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.