Montane Atlas 3 Section Treatment Table
C$3,071.99 – C$4,436.99
The Montane Atlas 3 Section from Chattanooga is available either with 2 wheels and 2 legs or with 4 wheels and with/without postural drainage. Hiqh quality upholstery and foam padding, silent operation, reliability and attention to ergonomic details are just some of the merits of this Chattanooga treatment table line. An integrated electronic height control switch with magnetic locking system and a special safety system in case of electrical short or actuator damage round out its impressive list of features.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Montane Atlas 3 Section treatment table from Chattanooga is available either with 2 wheels and 2 legs or with 4 wheels. It is also available with or without postural drainage – an electronically controlled actuator that can be activated from either side of the table to lift the patient.
The table comes with fire resistant, bio-compatible,scratch resistant and water resistant upholstery supplied by Vowalon, a leading German name in the industry. Available upholstery colors are navy blue, black and graphite grey.
Montane Atlas 3 Section – Key Features
The Montane Atlas 3 Section table is loaded with advanced features that provide optimum patient and therapist comfort as well as safety:
- Dual foam layers with different padding densities. The bottom foam pad is semi hard and the top pad is soft foam. This provides optimal resistance for the therapist during treatment as well as enhanced patient comfort.
- Nose slot with filler plug for treatments requiring the patient to lie face down.
- The table comes with Chattanooga’s proprietary Hallotronic system. This comprises a magnetic switch that adjusts table height, a foot switch accessible from any position and a control lever that supports the smooth movement of the foot switch.
- It offers silent height adjustment with a height range from 19″ to 40″ for easy patient transfer and the therapist convenience.
- The articulated boomerang HI/LO design minimizes lateral movement while lifting the patient.
- The table uses high quality gas springs to lift the patient smoothly and with maximum ease.
- 4 wheel tables have 4 multi directional castors with 1 central brake and lift system. This facilitates engagement/disengagement and moving the table from one place to another.
- The table has adjustable foot plates on all four feet to ensure stability even on non level surfaces.
- It also features a unique integrated electronic height control switch with magnetic locking system and a special safety system in case of electrical short or actuator damage.
Montane Atlas 3 Section – Dimensions & Articulations
The head section of the table can incline 70º below the horizontal or 40º above it. As mentioned earlier, the table is available with a postural drainage feature.
The head, middle and end sections are 18″, 22″ and 40″ long respectively.
Montane Atlas 3 Section – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Standby consumption: 3.5 W
- Input: 120 V/1.9 A/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 79″ x 27″ x19″-40″ (LxWxH)
- Shipping dimensions: 86″ x 35″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.