Montane Andes 7 Section Treatment Table
Login For Dealer Pricing
The Montane Andes 7 Section from Chattanooga is available either with 2 wheels and 2 legs or with 4 wheels and with/without postural drainage. Hiqh quality upholstery and foam padding, silent operation, reliability and attention to ergonomic details are just some of the merits of this Chattanooga treatment table line. An integrated electronic height control switch with magnetic locking system and a special safety system in case of electrical short or actuator damage round out its impressive list of features.
The Montane Andes 7 Section treatment table from Chattanooga is available either with 2 wheels and 2 legs or with 4 wheels. It is also available with or without postural drainage – an electronically controlled actuator that can be activated from either side of the table to lift the patient. The table is available in navy blue, black and graphite grey upholstery colors.
Montane Andes 7 Section – Key Features
This Andes 7 Section has everything you would expect from a top of the line treatment table including:
- Fire resistant, bio-compatible,scratch resistant and water resistant upholstery from Vowalon, a leading German name in the industry.
- Dual foam layers with a semi hard bottom pad and a soft top pad. This combination provides optimal resistance for the therapist during treatment while maximizing patient comfort.
- Nose slot with a filler plug for treatments requiring the patient to lie face down.
- The proprietary Hallotronic system, comprising a magnetic switch that adjusts table height, a foot switch accessible from any position and a control lever that supports the smooth movement of the foot switch.
- 100% silent height adjustment mechanism with a height range that goes from 19″ to 40″ for easy patient transfer and therapist convenience.
- Articulated boomerang HI/LO design that minimizes lateral movement when lifting the patient
- Simple and smooth table adjustment using high quality gas springs.
- 4 wheel tables equipped with 4 multi directional castors and a single central brake and lift system. This facilitates engagement/disengagement and moving the table from one place to another.
- Adjustable foot plates on all four feet to ensure stability of the table even on non level surfaces.
- Integrated electronic height control switch with magnetic locking system, and a special safety system in case of electrical short or actuator damage.
Montane Andes 7 Section – Dimensions & Articulations
The head section of the Andes 7 Section can incline 40º above the horizontal and 70º below it. The tail section can incline 85º above the horizontal.
The table includes separate arm rests and shoulder wings for maximum patient comfort. The head, middle and end sections of the table have lengths of 18″, 22″ and 40″ respectively.
Montane Andes 7 Section – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 120 V/60 Hz
- Standby consumption: 3.5 W
- Input: 120 V/1.9 A/ 60 Hz
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 79″ x 27″ x19″-40″ (LxWxH)
- Shipping dimensions: 86″ x 35″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2
There are no reviews yet.