WaveLength UltraSound Gel, Clear
Login For Dealer Pricing
Wavelength Clear Ultrasound Gel is a medium viscosity clear gel for use in therapeutic ultrasound, diagnostic imaging and other external procedures. It uses a bacteriostatic formula that inhibits growth of bacteria and is also free of salt, alcohol and fragrances.
Wavelength Clear Ultrasound Gel is a multi-purpose medium viscosity clear gel designed for application as a conductive agent in therapeutic ultrasound, diagnostic imaging and other external procedures for which a thick but transparent medium is required. Wavelength Ultrasound Gel has excellent lubrication and outstanding glide capability and can easily be spread uniformly without problems due to running or drying.
Clear ultrasound gel has many benefits. Patients with hypersensitive skin may have negative reactions to any additives in the gel. The absence of dye in clear gel therefore removes one potential source of irritation and reduces risk.
The gel is supplied in the following formats:
- single use (non sterile) packaging;
- 5L Uni-Pac Cube (250 ml dispenser bottle included);
- 100 ml tube;
- 250 ml bottle;
- 500 ml bottle; or
- 1L bottle;
Wavelength Clear UltraSound Gel – Additional Features
- No salt, alcohol or fragrances;
- Made from an advanced water soluble, hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic formulation. This ensures that growth and reproduction of bacteria will be inhibited;
- Optimum conductivity;
- Non corrosive;
- Packaged conveniently using recyclable materials.