Oval-8 Finger Splints
Login For Dealer Pricing
The Oval-8 Finger Splint uses many innovative features such as 3 pressure points, an open air design to keep the finger ventilated, built in adjustable sizing and waterproof protection. The result is a versatile splint that treats a wide variety of finger problems ranging from mallet finger to finger fractures.
The Oval-8 Finger Splint is a great choice for stabilizing or immobilizing the small joints of a finger. It uses a 3 point pressure design that can be adjusted to treat a wide variety of finger injuries or problems just by repositioning the splint.
Some of the key features of these splints are:
- A molded design with broad bands and rounded edges;
- Built in adjustable sizing that helps to accommodate slight changes in finger sizes that naturally occur during the day or as a result of changes in ambient temperature. They can also be used to accommodate changes in finger size due to edema.
- Natural ventilation thanks to the open air design of the splint;
- Waterproof protection that allows the splint to be worn through showers, baths or hand washings;
- Latex Free design that reduces the risk of adverse medical reactions for those with sensitive skin;
- A simplified fitting process.
Conditions Treatable With An Oval-8 Finger Splint
The result is a splint that can treat a wide variety of finger problems, including:
- Mallet Finger;
- Swan Neck;
- Boutonniere Deformities;
- Trigger Finger;
- Lateral Deviation of the finger;;
- Arthritic finger joints;;
- Fractured fingers;
- Finger Joint Hypermobility;
To ensure accurate sizing for your splint, please follow the instructions under the sizing tab of this page and watch the video in the product gallery. Use this sizing guide for best results.