TX Traction Motor with Clevis
Chatttanooga’s TX traction motor unit offers 3 traction modes as well as the ability to set user defined hold, rest and treatment times. For use by Healthcare Professionals only.
Typically Ships in 1-2 Weeks
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Chattanooga’s TX traction motor unit is capable of providing static, intermittent and cycling traction modes. The user can set pre defined hold, rest and treatment times.
Other key features are:
- 10 slots to store user defined treatment protocols;
- Monochromatic digital touch screen with 270 degree pivot angle for extra user convenience;
- Patient data cards that you can use to store treatment parameters, pain scales and pain maps.
This purchase includes the clevis system for the unit. Many other traction motors are sold separately from the clevis but with the TX, you do not have to be concerned about choosing the correct one for your unit.
The TX traction motor unit is the perfect complement to the ADP 400 traction table.
TX Motor Unit – Specifications
- Mains power- 100V – 240V, 50/60 Hz;
- Power Consumption: 75 W
- Current Consumption: 3.2Amps maximum;
- Weight: 30 lbs;
- Dimensions:: 18 ins (L) x 9 ins (W) x 18 ins(H)
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.