Lifeline View Defibrillator
Login For Dealer Pricing
Featuring a full-color interactive display, the Lifeline View Defibrillator actually shows you step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
The Defibtech Lifeline View AED features a large full color interactive display that provides step by step instructions for performing CPR, providing rescue breathing and supplying external defibrillation.
An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is an electronic device that is designed to automatically diagnose a life threatening cardiac arrhythmia and supply an electrical signal to treat the arrhythmia via defibrillation. The electrical signal allows the heart to re- establish an effective rhythm and continue functioning properly. It can then continue using a rhythm that is controlled by its internal pacemaker cells.
This unit also has the ability to switch from either (a) compression only CPR or (b) rescue breathing to using both modes without missing a beat. This means that the user can easily configure the unit to perform CPR in the manner that he or she was trained to deliver it.
Interactive Display Feature
The unit comes with a status screen that provides up to the minute information on required maintenance. It also has a built in video that provides step by step maintenance guidance to supplement the accompanying user manual. The unit has proactive reporting that continually monitors its status and its components.
Defibtech Lifeline View AED – Other Features
- Uses biphasic technology – a clinically proven waveform and algorithm – to deliver shocks and save lives in times or emergency;
- Comes with a built in metronome that helps you remember how many compressions you need to provide and the timing between each one;
- Compact, portable and lightweight – under 3 pounds in weight.
- To ensure that your Defibtech Lifeline View AED is always up to date, the unit can be easily upgraded to the latest protocols in the field using a data card.
- Data cards can also be used to record or retrieve data from the unit if needed.
A high quality defibrillator like the Defibtech Lifeline View AED, together with other items like emergency airway management kits, is an essential accessory for treating patients who may be undergoing cardiac arrest.