Disposable Isolation Gowns – Pack of 10
Login For Dealer Pricing
Bag of 10 Gowns
Yellow disposable isolation gowns sold in a bag of 10. Each weighs 24g and is equipped with elastic wrist and side ties.
These are yellow disposable isolation gowns sold as a bag of 10. Each weighs 24g and is equipped with elastic wrist and side ties. Medical isolation gowns are worn for protection from splashing and soiling of blood, bodily fluids and other potentially harmful material. Disposable and strictly single use only.
Disposable Isolation Gowns – Usage Instructions
- Wear these gowns as indicated for providing medical care to patients or long term care residents;
- Put on the gown immediately before the task;
- Ensure the gown is tied at the neck and around the waist;
- Discard the gown right after use. It should not be reused;
- When discarding the isolation gown, use a receptacle designed for this purpose;
- Wash your hands carefully after discarding the gown.
More information on the use of disposable isolation gowns can be found here.