Ritter 626 Barrier Free Examination Chair
Login For Dealer Pricing
The Midmark Barrier Free Exam Chair is designed to allow the maximum accessibility possible using a low compressed chair height and powered back movement. These help the physician to ensure proper patient positioning for a wide variety of patients.. For example, they help to capture blood pressure and other body vitals more accurately.
The Midmark Barrier Free Exam Chair has been designed for maximum accessibiliy for the physician over a wide range of patients.
In addition to its low compressed height, powered back movement and 650 lb weight capacity, the chair boasts several other innovative features:
- Active Sensing Technology to pause chair movement when a disrupting impact is detected;
- One touch Quick Exam position feature to elevate the chair to the exam position;
- One touch Return to Home feature that returns the chair to its starting point;
- Hand/foot controls that expedite getting the patient into the correct position;
- Stirrups, Pelvic Tilt and drawer heater to make lower body exams more comfortable;
- Clean Assist roller system with a roller base that facilitates the quick movement of the chair to another location for cleaning when necessary.
There are no reviews yet.