The Orthopedic Superstore return policy is set out below:
- You may not return merchandise without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number from Dunbar Medical. You may request a number online here.
- Each return requires a separate RA number.
- Under our retail return policy, all returns are subject to inspection.
- We reserve the right to apply a 15% restocking charge to all returns unless the you are exchanging the item for another of the same type but a different size or color.
- Except for manufacturer defects or shipping errors, we will require the customer to pay for shipping all authorized returns.
- Please include a note explaining the reason for return, purchase date and invoice number.
- Except for manufacturers’ defects covered under warranty, you must return products within 30 days of receipt.
- Repairs must be clean and dry or we will return them to you without repair.
- You may return custom or special sized products for modification only and not for credit or refund.
- Items that have been drop shipped or that are special orders may be subject to additional fees.
- Please note that we will not be able to process refunds to your account until we have been able to inspect and verify the reason for the return. As a result, please allow for transit and processing times before contacting us about your refund.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN REUSABLE AND SALEABLE CONDITION AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. In particular, for hygienic and regulatory reasons, we cannot accept returns of products that someone has worn next to the skin (e.g. orthopedic supports or medical tape).
Please ship all returns to:
5285 Tomken Road, Unit 1
Mississauga ON L4W 3N8