The Montane Columbia 2 Section treatment table from Chattanooga is available with 4 wheels.
The Montane line of tables is manufactured with 2 primary design objectives:
- Hiqh quality finish – a robust and reliable design with mechanical integrity.
- Quality patient experience
The table is available in black and graphite grey.
Montane upholstery is supplied by Vowalon, a leading German name in the industry. It is fire resistant, bio-compatible,scratch resistant and water resistant
The Montane Columbia 2 Section table uses specially selected foam densities with different layers of padding. The bottom foam pad is semi hard and the top pad is soft foam. This provides the proper resistance for the therapist during treatment as well as maximized patient comfort.
The table is manufactured from high quality laser cut steel with a high quality powder coating and extra strong precision robotic welds.
The Montane Columbia 2 Section treatment table does not compromise on ergonomics. The shape of the table permits the practitioner to get closer to the patient.
There are adjustable foot plates on all four feet to ensure stability of the table even on non level surfaces,
Montane Columbia 2 Section- Technical Specifications
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 79″ x 27″ x19″-40″ (LxWxH)
- Shipping dimensions: 86″ x 35″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2