The LP MaxWrap is a wrap that provides localized support and compression avoiding unnecessary compression of areas where it is not needed.
Four sizes are available:
- 7.6cm x 101.6cm (3″ x 40″) – for use on the ankle.
- 3.8cm x 101.6cm (1 1/2″ x 40″) – for use on the hand, elbow or patella.
- 7.6cm x 27.9cm (3″ x 11″) – for use on the wrist.
- 7.6cm x 139.7cm (3″x55″) – for use on the calf, hamstring, knee or thigh
- Strong non-tear fabric
- Easy to use and apply
- Multi-functional and easily re-applied
- Cohesive fabric does not cause pain or skin irriatation
- Comfortable to wear and painless to remove
- Washable without loss of performance
- One size fits all, reducing stock requirements
- MaxWrap is a re-usable, cost-effective strapping system for maximum value
- Weak/injured tissue
- Performance improvement
- Injury prevention