Mueller Sports Medicine PreCut Kinesiology Tape can be used for 1,200 applications and comes with a patterned adhesive that is hypoallergenic.
Kinesiology tape, when fitted correctly over injured muscles, tendons or other tissues, raises the skin over the injured tissue as you perform your regular movements. This action helps to improve the flow of freshly oxygenated blood to the injured area. It also accelerates the removal of lymphatic fluids and other metabolic waste from the area. As a result, the tape accelerates healing from injury.
Unlike traditional athletic tape, Mueller Sports Medicine PreCut Kinesiology Tape does not restrict your movement. Instead, it relies for its effectiveness on you maintaining your normal range of movement and uses your movements to promote blood and lymphatic fluid circulation through the injured area.
The tape is designed to facilitate being worn for periods of several days at a time. It is water resistant (allowing you to shower or bathe while wearing it) and both latex free and hypoallergenic (to eliminate the risk of adverse skin reactions).
For more information on the functioning of this tape, please read our post on how kinesiology tape works.
The tape is available in black, pink, blue, beige, red, orange, green, yellow and sunburst. This gives a wide range of choices – you can choose a color that matches those of your team or simply pick one that appeals to your taste.
Mueller Sports Medicine PreCut Kinesiology Tape – Features
- Assists rehabilitation when applied using the kinesiology taping method
- Designed with a wave-pattern adhesive that raises your skin to improve circulation
- Made from a 100% high-grade cotton.
- Latex-free, breathable and highly elastic. This maintains flexibility of your skin and muscles
- Water-resistant and can be worn for up to five days
- Durable and cost effective.
- Single roll 2″ x 16.4′, 20 strips per roll 2″ x 9.75″