Login For Dealer Pricing
|Country Of Origin|
2.75″ x 30 Yds
- The Latex-Free Mueller MWrap can protect your skin from tape, keep your hair away from your face, secure pads and socks or serve as a protective wrap inside hiking or skiing boots or athletic footwear.
- MWrap can also keep your hair away from your face or hold or secure pads and socks.
- Additionally, it can serve as a protective wrap inside hiking or ski boots or athletic footwear.
- A trainer can use it to hold hot or cold packs in place over an injury. When used in this way, MWrap will also provide mild compression which itself will have therapeutic benefits.
- Easy to tear but is much stronger in twisted form. As a result, it has been increasingly used in recent years to create straps to treat injured knee and elbow tendons. Used this way, it performs the same role as an elbow strap used to treat tennis or golf elbow, or a knee strap used to treat patellar tendonitis.
- In bulk packaging. MWrap is sold by the case of 48 rolls except for the Natural colour option, which can be purchased by the roll. Prices shown are all for a single roll except for the Assorted price which is for a case of 48.
- Also available in individually wrapped retail packaging.
The Mueller Sports Medicine MWrap is a pre-taping foam underwrap that is traditionally used to help protect your skin from athletic tape.
An athletic trainer will commonly apply MWrap to the skin prior to completing a tape job.
This improves the athlete’s comfort, as it prevents the chafing or skin irritation that could result from the direct application of the tape against the skin.
Thin and lightweight, it will form an effective protective barrier between the tape and the athlete’s skin without inhibiting movement.
It also conforms to whichever part of the body the trainer is taping. It is also air permeable (breathable) for added comfort.
Mueller Sports Medicine MWrap is latex free, so you won’t have to worry about adverse reactions even if you have a history of latex allergies.
It is available in a variety of colors to choose from, so you can select colors that match those of your team or just choose a color that is fashionable and attractive to you.
Besides being used as a barrier to protect skin from athletic tape, MWrap has many other uses as detailed below:
MWrap is available in both bulk and retail packaging. In bulk packaging, dimensions are 2.75″ x 30yds (6.9cm x 27.4m) and there are 48 rolls per case. In retail packaging, the rolls are individually wrapped but have the same dimensions.
There are no reviews yet.