The Kinesio Pre-Cut Application tapes can be used to relieve shoulder, neck, foot, back, wrist or knee pain as well as treat various injuries. The pre -cut application eliminates the need to cut the tape prior to application. This allows for rapid application to the site of injury or pain.
It is athletic tape that is thin and highly elastic with the ability to stretch up to 140% of its original length. If the tape is applied while being stretched, it will recoil after application and create a pulling force on the skin. This increases the space below the skin and facilitates blood flow and circulation of lymphatic fluids.
Kinesio pre-cut application tape is latex free and has a heat activated acrylic adhesive. Its cotton fibres allow for quicker drying which in turn makes it possible to wear the tape for up to 4 days at a time.
Kinesio Pre-Cut Application – Features and Benefits
- 100% Latex Free
- Does not limit Range of Motion
- Water Resistant
- Lightweight and Breathable
- The user can wear the tape for 24 hours a day
- Provides relief for up to 3 days
Kinesio Pre-Cut Application – Conditions and Indications
- Provides fast and effective pain relief and support for muscle aches and pains
- Designed to directly target the fascia (skin layers) and muscle tissues to treat the cause of muscle inflammation and pain
- Shoulder applications are designed to provide support for shoulder muscles, treat rotator cuff injuries and relieve shoulder pain.
- Neck applications will treat neck pain caused by muscle strain or ligament sprain
- The foot application can help patients suffering from plantar fasciitis . They will also support the arch of the foot and alleviate associated pain
- You can use knee applications for the treatment of Runner’s Knee. They will also provide knee and patella support and alleviate associated pain and swelling
- Back applications can treat over stretched back muscles, lower back pain, lumbago and sciatica
- Wrist applications treat carpal tunnel syndrome, provide wrist support and alleviate associated pain.