Professional Trainers Tape
Login For Dealer Pricing
|Country Of Origin|
|Rolls Per Case|
Renfrew Tape (#188 Professional Trainers Tape) is Canadian made from premium bleached cotton back cloth coated with a zinc oxide-impregnated rubber adhesive.
- Useful for treating sprains, strains and other sports injuries involving joints and soft tissues
- Can also be applied to weak or vulnerable joints for additional support during athletically demanding activities
- Effectively supports smaller joints such as fingers, wrists or even ankles.
- 100% Canadian made
- Fully tearable
- Premium quality zinc oxide adhesive
- Can be effectively used in combination with a self adhesive tape like Andover Powerflex
Please see below for additional information about Renfrew Tape (#188 Professional Trainers Tape).
#188 Professional Trainers Tape (Renfrew Tape) is made in Canada from premium bleached cotton cloth coated with a zinc oxide-impregnated rubber adhesive.
This full featured athletic trainer’s tape will meet the demands of professional athletes. It delivers top performance under intense conditions.
Therapists apply athletic tape like Renfrew Tape or DynaPro Porous Zinc Oxide Tape directly to the skin to maintain the relative position of bones and muscles during athletic activity.
Maintaining muscles and/or bones in their correct relative positions reduces pain and aids recovery. Athletic tape is usually used for the treatment of overuse or repetitive stress injuries.
Therapists can also use this tape proactively to prevent sports related injuries.
Now available in 2 roll lengths -15 yds ( 13.7M) and 13.12 yds (12M). The widths are 1.5″ (38 mm) and 1.4″ (36mm) respectively.
Sold by the roll or case (32 rolls per case). Orders of 1 case or more automatically qualify for a 5% discount.
Renfrew Tape – Key Features
- Made from high quality bleached cotton;
- The choice of many athletic therapists for many professional sports teams;
- 100% Canadian made.