Kinesio Tex Classic
Login For Dealer Pricing
Beige, Black, Blue, Red
5CM x 4M
Dr. Kenzo Kase invented and developed the Kinesio Taping method over 30 years ago. The Kinesio Taping method is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. It successfully treats a variety of orthopaedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions.
Kinesio Tex Classic tape can be cut for application to any part of the body requiring treatment for pain or other conditions.
Dr. Kenzo Kase invented and developed the Kinesio taping method over 30 years ago. He designed it to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. It successfully treats a variety of orthopaedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions.
Kinesio Tex Classic is thin and highly elastic with the ability to stretch up to 140% of its original length. If the therapist applies the tape after stretching it, it will recoil after application and create a pulling force on the skin. This increases the space below the sin and facilitates blood flow and circulation of lymphatic fluids.
The tape is made from 100% cotton and is latex free with a heat activated acrylic adhesive. Its cotton fibres allow for quicker drying which in turn makes it possible to wear the tape for up to 4 days at a time.
Kinesio Tex Classic – Features and Benefits
- Available in blue, black, red or beige colors.
- Water-resistant coating
- Easy to apply following the included instructions.
- The user can wear the tape 24 hours a day and get relief for up to 3 days
- Each roll is 2″ x 13.1′ (5cm x 4m)
- Provides fast and effective pain relief and support for muscle aches and pains
- Designed to directly target the fascia (skin layers) and muscle tissue to treat the cause of muscle inflammation and pain
* Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of any oils and lotions before application.
* Do not use on open wounds, broken or irritated skin.
* If you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition or allergy to adhesive, seek medical advice before use.
* Test small area of skin for sensitivity. Discontinue use if tape becomes uncomfortable of skin sensitivity occurs.
* Seek medical advice if the condition is severe or does not improve within 5 days.
* Store in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Use by expiry date shown on bottom of package
* For external use only