Kinesiology RestoreTape – 5M Roll
Use DynaPro Kinesiology RestoreTape for speedy pain relief and recovery from sore & aching muscles, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, sprained ligaments, strained muscles or tendons and many other repetitive stress injuries.
Beige, Black, Blue, Red
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
DynaPro Kinesiology RestoreTape in 5M Roll form will provide pain relief and speed recovery from many conditions, including sore & aching muscles, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, sprained ligaments, strained muscles or tendons and many other repetitive stress injuries. It is made from high quality cotton and is non restrictive, water resistant, hypoallergenic and 100% latex free. You can also buy RestoreTape as a 31.5M roll. This is a convenient size for clinics or other applications that use larger volumes of tape.
You can use DynaPro Kinesiology RestoreTape anywhere you feel pain or soreness. This includes your back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, foot, ankle or knee. As you perform your regular movements, it will lift the skin over the injured area. This in turn facilitates the supply of blood and other needed fluids. The result will be less soreness and quicker recovery.
Thanks to its strong but hypoallergenic adhesive, you can wear Kinesiology RestoreTape for as long as 4 to 5 days at a time. It will even stay on while showering or bathing!
With any purchase of 6 or more rolls, you will also receive an attractive display box. It will hold 6 Dynapro RestoreTape rolls at a time and will facilitate Kinesiology tape store displays. An instruction manual also comes with each roll.
For best results from this product, please consult DynaPro Health’s Kinesiology RestoreTape instructional videos.
DynaPro Kinesiology RestoreTape comes as a 5 cm x 5 m roll and is available in black, blue, red and beige.
DynaPro Kinesiology RestoreTape is non restrictive, hypoallergenic, water resistant and is simple to apply. For best results, wear it 24 hours a day over periods of 4 or 5 days.
Before use, please read these instructions and follow them carefully:
- Ensure the area is clean and dry and no oil, lotion or perspiration is present.
- Do not use this product on broken, irritated or damaged skin.
- Please seek medical advice before using this product if you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage or any skin condition or allergy to adhesives
- Before use, we suggest that you test a small area of your skin to see if there is any reaction to the adhesive. If there is any discomfort or sensitivity, do not use. Seek medical advice if the reaction is a severe one or does not improve after 4-5 days.
- Store this product in a cool dry place, away from sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children or pets
- For external use only.
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.