Coban Self Adherent Wrap
US$3.97 – US$193.32
- Coban Self Adherent Wraps will be a versatile but potent addition to any first aid kit.
- They can be used just like a traditional adhesive tape or bandage but will stick to itself rather than to the patient’ skin.
- The wraps will help in first aid treatment of strains, sprains and other soft tissue injuries.
- Also useful for treating cuts, scrapes, burns and other typical camping, hiking or other outdoor activity injuries by serving as fixation bandages that keep primary bandages firmly in place.
- Easily applied over the injured spot and then removed, adjusted and re-applied as necessary (no loss of tension or pressure)
- Also useful for in veterinary applications for treating furry animals. It will avoid the pain and distress normally produced by the application /removal of a traditional adhesive bandage, when fur/skin can be damaged;
- May be purchased in latex free form which helps to reduce the risk of adverse reactions among those with sensitive skin;
- Coban Self Adherent Wraps are available in several different sizes that re useful for treating both small and large body parts/joints.
- Will retain elasticity and tension over extended periods during which they will remain 100% reusable for the same or different injuries.
- Manufactured by the reputable 3M brand.
Coban Self Adherent Wraps are available in both latex free and regular form. They are versatile enough for use in treating both minor soft tissue injuries and cuts, burns and lacerations.
Sizes available are 1″ x 5 yds, 2″ x 5 yds, 3″ x 5yds and 4″ x 5 yds.
The latex free version is available in color tan and blends well with most skin tones.
Sold as rolls that are easily stored or transported.
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.