Oppo Medical Foam Oval Corn Pads protect against pressure on localized foot areas, particularly when you have corns in those areas. Corns are the result of an accumulation of hard, dead skin in an area that is subject to consistent pressure. Such a buildup can also occur over a bony prominence.
Corn pads cushion these areas from the pressure that can cause corns. As a result, they will help to relieve the pain and discomfort caused by corns. Once the pressure stops, most corns or calluses will gradually disappear.
Corn pads will also proactively prevent calluses from forming if you use them while your feet are still healthy.
Oppo Medical Foam Oval Corn Pads will be especially useful if you spend a lot of time on your feet as part of your job e.g. to airline hostesses, store attendants or even schoolteachers. Athletes who participate in sports that require plenty of running or walking will also benefit from the use of these products. Without them, prolonged walking and running will aggravate the corns and increase the pain and discomfort you are feeling.
They come in one size. 6 pieces per pack. They are one size and so are adaptable to a wide range of corn or foot sizes.
Oppo Medical Foam Oval Corn Pads – Instructions
- Wash the area affected by corns and dry it thoroughly. Make sure there is no lotion, moisture or medication on the area.
- If necessary, cut the corn pad to fit the corn. Then apply it with the sticky side against the corn and adhering to it.
Oppo Medical Foam Oval Corn Pads – Indications
- Soft corns
- Sensitive areas
Your doctor may suggest the following alternative treatments to remove your corns:
- Soak the affected foor in warm water for 10-15 minutes to soften the corn.
- Sand the corn gently using a pumice stone or a corn file.
- Repeat this treatment until the corn is gone.