60 Piece Pre-Cut Counter Display
Login For Dealer Pricing
The Kinesio 60 Piece Pre-Cut Counter Display includes 10 each of back, knee, wrist, neck, foot and shoulder pre-cut applications:
The Kinesio 60 Piece Pre-Cut Counter Display is a retail display unit for the 6 Kinesio pre-cut applications.
The display includes 10 each of back, knee, wrist, neck, foot and shoulder pre-cut applications:
- Shoulder applications are designed to help provide support for shoulder muscles, treat rotator cuff injuries and to help relieve shoulder pain.
- Neck applications will help support neck tissues and to help relieve neck pain caused by muscle strain or ligament sprain
- Foot applications are designed to help treat plantar fasciitis (pain in the arch of the foot and the bottom of the heel). They will also help support the arch of the foot and alleviate associated pain
- Knee applications are designed to help treat Runner’s Knee. They will also help provide knee and patella support and alleviate associated pain and swelling
- Back applications are designed to help treat over stretched back muscles and will also help in the treatment of lower back injuries.
- Wrist applications are designed to help treat Carpal Tunnel syndrome, provide wrist support and help alleviate associated pain.
Kinesio tape is an athletic tape that is thin and highly elastic with the ability to stretch up to 140% of its original length. It is designed to not interfere with joint and muscle range of motion while in use.
Kinesio tape is latex free and has an acrylic adhesive that is heat activated. Its cotton fibres allow for quicker drying which in turn makes it possible to wear the tape for up to 4 days at a time.