30 Piece Pre-Cut Counter Display
Login For Dealer Pricing
The Kinesio 30 Piece Pre-Cut Counter Display includes 30 pre cuts – 10 each of three pre cuts drawn from the knee, back, wrist, foot, neck and shoulder applications. It is the perfect accessory in an office or retail setting to generate interest in Kinesio’s pre cut applications.
The Kinesio 30 Piece Pre-Cut Counter Display is a retail display unit for 3 of the Kinesio pre-cut applications.
The display includes 10 each of 3 of the pre cut applications. You can choose from applications for the back, knee, wrist, neck, foot and shoulder:
- Shoulder applications are designed to help support shoulder muscles and to also help treat common shoulder injuries such as those due to rotator cuff problems.
- Neck applications will help support neck muscles and will also help treat neck pain caused by muscle strain or ligament sprain
- Foot applications are designed to help treat plantar and arch problems such as fasciitis (pain in the arch of the foot and the bottom of the heel). They can also help support the arch of the foot.
- Knee applications are designed to help treat Runner’s Knee. They will also help provide knee and patella support.
- Back applications are designed to help treat over stretched back muscles and will help alleviate lower back injuries.
- Wrist applications are designed to help treat problems like Carpal Tunnel syndrome and will also help with wrist support.
Kinesio tape is an athletic tape that is thin and highly elastic with the ability to stretch up to 140% of its original length. It is lightweight, breathable and does not limit range of motion.
Kinesio tape is latex free and has an acrylic adhesive that is heat activated. Its cotton fibres allow for quicker drying which in turn makes it possible to wear the tape for up to several days at a time.
There are no reviews yet.