Motion Medicine from Innotech is an analgesic that reduces swelling, pain and increases range of motion. It promotes wound healing and reduces the neutrophil by-products which cause inflammation.
- Protects against carcinogen-induced oxidative cellular and genotoxic damage
- Blocks Na+ channels in nociceptors (nerves that sense pain), thus providing onsite pain relief
- Relieves spasms of the musculature due to suppression of Na+ movement in neurons and skeletal muscle cells
- Dilates arterioles and improves circulation
- Non-ionic surfactants that enhance delivery of hydrophilic substances and the flux of substances through/across the stratum corneum
- Required for synthesis of hyaluronic acid by fibroblasts. Contains essential fatty acids used in tissue repair. Forms the matrix of cartilage covering articular surfaces with synovial joints
- Softens and prevents dehydration of the skin and abolishes skin irritation
- Available as 120g tube and 500g jar.
- Relief of pain
- Joint & muscle stiffness
- Reduced bruising