The Innotech Inline Seating features a frame made from natural wood and high quality ‘30-year’ foam to cradle the buttocks and evenly distribute body weight. Its contoured leg troughs and overflow edges reduce the impact of your weight pressing on prominent bony areas. It can be attached to any of the Innotech “Embrace” type back supports with the included Velcro straps.
Black, Burgundy, Navy
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Innotech Inline Seating features a natural wood frame together high quality ‘30-year foam. The frame is molded to cradle the buttocks and evenly distribute your body weight. It works by using troughs contoured to accommodate your legs and overflow sections to mitigate the weight of your body pressing on prominent bony areas.
The result is increased comfort when you are seated for long periods or in cramped situations such as on a plane or train.
This support is the perfect seating aid for situations in which your current seat is either too hard or soft. However, it also comes in useful when you need to stabilize the height of your back support. It also provides cushioning and support for your tailbone, sitting bones and upper legs to make all the difference in your comfort level when you have to spend several hours sitting in a cramped position.
You can use Innotech Inline Seating with any of the Innotech “Embrace” back supports using the included Velcro straps. Please see below for instructions on how to do this.
This Inline Seating is portable and lightweight. You can take it with you anywhere you go – to the office, home, vehicle or anywhere you spend a lot of time in a sitting position.
The fabric of the Inline Seating is treated to prevent fungus bacteria and odor.
Available in black, burgundy and navy.Weight is 2.5 lb and dimensions are 2 × 19 × 16.5 in
Innotech Inline Seating – Health Benefits
- Reduces pressure points and mitigates pressure sores
- Improves blood circulation and therefore reduces fatigue.
Innotech Inline Seating – Instructions For Attaching To EmbraceAir Products
- Attach the Velcro strips directly to the wooden frame of the EmbraceAir back support. Then attach the strips inside the cover of the support and on the rear side.
- Locate the Inline Seating Velcro straps
- Attach the Inline Seating Velcro straps directly to the strips on the EmbraceAir support. Press them firmly into the strips.
Which Individuals Benefit Most From The Use Of Innotech Inline Seating?
- Individuals who travel frequently on trains, planes or in other cramped conditions
- Overweight individuals
- Individuals confined to a wheelchair
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.