Groin Hip Spica
Login For Dealer Pricing
Designed to wrap groin strains, hip abductors and flexor strains
The Cramer Sports Medicine Groin Hip Spica is easy to apply and has a solid end for wrapping to provide heat and warmth to the injury.
The durable neoprene wrap is 73″ long from end to end and fits either right or left hip. It is designed to wrap groin strains, hip abductors, flexor strains and hip arthritis.
This product wraps around the waist and upper thigh and proper fit depends on the dimensions of these body parts. It will generally fit individuals with waist sizes between 26 and 40 inches
Cramer Sports Medicine Groin Hip Spica – Features
- Ventilation holes – allows breathability and maintains freshness
- Double-sided nylon – fits comfortably and allows reversibility
- 1/8″ thickness – protects from impact
- Flat-seam stitching – eliminates chafing and preserves integrity
- Helps support strained muscles in the groin region
- Limits muscle movement in the hip abductors to quicken recovery
One Size - 185.4cm long - fits left or right thigh
Product Questions & Answers(2)
Q: Is it one size fits all ?
Q:hey I’m looking to buy a cramer sports medicine groin hip spica. I tore my hamstring. will it help ?
A:It says it is good for groin strains, hip abductors and flexor strains. From habit we usually offer the Bioskin compression shorts, but would be more expensive than the groin support.
There are no reviews yet.