The Bio Skin Back Skin with Lumbar Pad has a narrow cut in the front and flexible stays on the sides. As a result, the brace remains pliable when sitting or bending and will not impinge on the groin or rib cage area.
There are vented side panels to release heat and make the brace more comfortable to wear over prolonged periods. Several lumbar support accessories are available for use with the brace.
The brace’s tri-laminate Ultima material is amazingly thin and provides high level compression with powerful Lycra and a polyurethane film. The film allows moisture vapor transfer so that perspiration evaporates, thus facilitating the body’s natural temperature regulation system. Like all Bio Skin materials, Ultima is hypo-allergenic and 100% neoprene and latex free so there is no risk of allergic or other adverse medical reactions.
The Bio Skin Back Skin with Lumbar Pad includes the SkinLok™ feature. This increases adherence to the skin in the presence of perspiration, water or lotion, thus reducing slippage, even during periods of intense physical activity. The brace remains in its intended position and will continue to apply pressure to the required area. As a result, the Bio Skin Back Skin with Lumbar Pad will continue to be effective in reducing pain and promoting healing while your patients pursue their normal activities.
Features and Benefits
- Low profile, cool, and comfortable fit
- Vented elastic side panels for heat release
- Removable Double Cinch Belt gives flexibility and support
- Customize with lumbar support options
- Constructed of Bio Skin Ultima™ material
- 100% neoprene and latex free
- Lumbar Pad – fits into serpentine area of lower spine between L2 and L5, offering direct compression and relief
Conditions and Indications
- Lumbar Strains
- Lumbosacral Strains
- Lower Back Pain