Body Armor Vario
Login For Dealer Pricing
|Left or Right?|
Fine line treatment for posterior tibial tendonitis and peroneal tendonitis. Customizable varus/valgus heel disks and arch height. Designed by a board of certified foot and ankle specialists. Viable alternative to expensive custom ankle braces.
The Darco Body Armor Vario provides first line treatment for posterior tibial tendonitis and peroneal tendonitis. It has customizable varus/valgus heel disks and arch height.
The Vario was designed by a board certified foot and ankle specialist and is a viable alternative to expensive custom ankle braces.
Darco Body Armor Vario – Features and Benefits
- Heel posting disks allow for varus/valgus correction
- Customizable arch height supports medial midfoot
- 3/4 insole supports the arch and captures the calcaneous in comfort
- The doctor can adjust the trimmable straps to open/close in a specific position on the leg
Darco Body Armor Vario – Indications
- Lateral Ankle Injuries: (Lateral heel posting)
- Peroneal injuries
- Lateral ankle ligament sprains
- Medial Ankle Injuries: (Medial heel posting)
- Deltoid sprains
- Posterior tibial tendon injuries
- Medial Procedures: (Medial arch support to control pronation)
- Flatfoot reconstruction
- Lapidus Fusion