Body Armor Vario
Fine line treatment for posterior tibial tendonitis and peroneal tendonitis. Customizable varus/valgus heel disks and arch height. Designed by a board of certified foot and ankle specialists. Viable alternative to expensive custom ankle braces.
|Left or Right?|
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Darco Body Armor Vario provides first line treatment for posterior tibial tendonitis and peroneal tendonitis. It has customizable varus/valgus heel disks and arch height.
The Vario was designed by a board certified foot and ankle specialist and is a viable alternative to expensive custom ankle braces.
Darco Body Armor Vario – Features and Benefits
- Heel posting disks allow for varus/valgus correction
- Customizable arch height supports medial midfoot
- 3/4 insole supports the arch and captures the calcaneous in comfort
- The doctor can adjust the trimmable straps to open/close in a specific position on the leg
Darco Body Armor Vario – Indications
- Lateral Ankle Injuries: (Lateral heel posting)
- Peroneal injuries
- Lateral ankle ligament sprains
- Medial Ankle Injuries: (Medial heel posting)
- Deltoid sprains
- Posterior tibial tendon injuries
- Medial Procedures: (Medial arch support to control pronation)
- Flatfoot reconstruction
- Lapidus Fusion
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.